Two more seats have been filled on the Redevelopment Successor Agency Oversight Board as both Pat Anderson and Steve Barr were selected last night.
So far, the other seat belongs to Eric Volta (superintendent of Liberty School District) who was selected by the County School Board. Four open seats remain.
The Oversight Board of the Successor Agency will consist of 7 members appointed by/representing:
- County Board of Supervisors (two members)
- Mayor (one member)
- County Superintendent of Education (one member)
- Chancellor of California Community Colleges (one member)
- Largest special district taxing entity (one member)
- A former RDA employee appointed by Mayor/Board of Supervisors (one member)
The Board of Supervisors hopes to call the first meeting of its Oversight Board in April 2012. The Board of Supervisors put out the following release regarding the this seven-person Board.