Oakley City Councilman and Assembly District 11 Candidate Jim Frazier announced today Jim Frazier’s First Annual Lobster and Pasta Dinner for Friday, February 24, 2012 at the Antioch Community Center as a fundraiser for his campaign.
Tickets are $60 while seniors tickets are $40.
The event will begin with a wine reception at 6:00 pm with dinner to begin at 7:00 pm at 4703 Lone Tree Way in Antioch, CA.
Table Sponsorships are available
- $3900 Major Sponsor (8 tickets & 4 bottles of wine)
- $2500 Host (6 tickets)
- $1500 Supporter (4 tickets)
To RSVP, please go to http://www.peoplebeforepolitics.org to register online, or you can email your RSVP to Gloria Omania at email@example.com and send your check and contribution form to: Rita Copeland, Treasurer, 5429 Madison Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95841.
For additional information, please contact:
Gloria Omania at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-250-3063 (cell).
The flyer also lists a couple of his endorsements.
- Congressman Jerry McNerney
- Congressman George Miller
- Congressman Mike Thompson
- State Supt of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson
- Senator Mark DeSaulnier
- Senator Lois Wolk
- Assemblymember Susan Bonilla
- Assemblymember Joan Buchanan
- Assemblymember Mariko Yamada